Exploring The Region
Tantramar tourism and information sites
Other Tantramar sites:
- The Town of Sackville
- The Village of Dorchester
- The Village of Port Elgin
- Tantramar Heritage Trust
- Live Bait Theatre
- The Memramcook Theatre (see Tantramar Tourism Association)
Tantramar is at the heart of the Maritime provinces. Here are some links to help you get the most out of your visit:
New Brunswick web sites
- Tourism New Brunswick — Official Government of New Brunswick Site. Includes background information on the province, scenic drives, attractions, online accommodations reservations, vacation packages, outdoor adventures, beaches, fishing and hunting, winter, a photo/video gallery and much more!
- Bay of Fundy Tourism — New Brunswick's Bay of Fundy boasts the world's highest tides.
- Fort Beauséjour National Historic Site (Français)
- Monument Lefebvre National Historic Site (Français)
- Fundy National Park (Français)
- Kouchibouguac National Park (Français)
- Le Pays de la Sagouine — a good time awaits in Bouctouche's re-creation of New Brunswick author Antonine Maillet's fictional Pays de la Sagouine!
- Tourism Industry Assocation of New Brunswick