The Village of Dorchester, located on the scenic Tantramar loop between Sackville and Memramcook, overlooks Shepody Bay and some of the most breathtaking scenery in New Brunswick. It is an ideal location to set up shop. We welcome entrepreneurs and businesses to consider making this your home. Whether considering a new home business or an expanding factory, join a community with close proximity to cities, airport and rail.
Heritage, nature, community – all that is missing is you!
Please view the following links and feel free to contact us at any time with any questions by phone at 506-379-3030, by email at Dorchester@nb.aibn.com or in person at 4984 Main Street in the Village of Dorchester.
55 Water Street – Dorchester, NB E4K 3A2
- Utilizes a 4-season passive solar greenhouse and outside garden plots. Pesticide free/synthetic fertilizer free. Our goal: to provide fresh produce through the winter and shoulder seasons, without drawing on electricity or fossil fuels to assist the process.
26 York Street – Sackville, NB E4L 4R4
Phone: 506-939-OVEN (6836)
- A variety of hand-crafted bread using organic stone ground flour! Tuesdays are Gluten-Free baking days: unyeasted bread, muffins and more.
All Season Tractor Services
- Snow Removal – Tilling – Bushwhacking – Mott Mowing and more
Alltech Custom Installation
- Home Theatres, Satellite
- Galvanized Pipe
Arc Tech Welding & Fabrication
- Specializing in Aluminum and Stainless Steel Welding and Fabrication.
Body And Soap
- Handmade Natural Soap and Bath Products.
- Heating & Ventilation, Mechanical Maintenance, Contracting.
Brunswick Hardwood Refinishing
- Installation of hardwood and laminate flooring, refinishing of hardwood floors, carpentry work and more.
Cackling Goose Market (The)
- Natural and Organic foods, Fairly traded fine gifts, Dietary supplements, tea, spices, cheese, olives, and more. Take-out lunch specials, organic fair trade hot coffee and tea.
3504 Cape Road – Dorchester, NB E4K 1M0
- Full Service Post Office
- Custom Furniture & Cabinets
- Carved treasures by artist Mark Picher.
Coastal Cranberries Limited
- Georgina Goodland
Coleman’s Therapeutic Footcare
- Foot Care Clinic, by appointment on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at the Dorchester Veterans Community Hall. 4955 Main Street, Dorchester.
Colp’s Construction Limited
14 Woodhurst Road – Middleton, NB E4K 3G7
Commissioner of Oaths
- Commissioner of Oaths
- Painter, Entrepreneur
DJ Harvey Saulnier
- 50’s, 60’s, 70’s and Today’s Music! Bookings Available!
Weddings, Dances, Birthday Parties and more!
Dorchester Mechanical Plus
- Licensed Technician – All General Mechanical Needs Including: Safety Inspections – Oil Changes – Brakes – Tires – Exhaust – Suspension – Welding – Licensed Car Dealer – Karl Crossman
- Machining, Custom Tooling
- Specializing in recycling plastic & metal containers.
Fort Folly’s Chief and Council
- Fort Folly First Nations
Fundy Environmental & Fabrication Services Inc.
- Excavation, Topsoil, Gravel, Septic Beds, Road Construction
Gitpu Tobacco & Gas Bar
6 Cherry Burton Road – Fort Folly, NB E4K 3B6
- Gas Station, Tobacco, Lotto
Greg’s Handyman Services
76 Water Street – Dorchester, NB E4K 3A5
- Carpentry, Lawn Mowing, Handyman Service
Jail House Enterprise
- Fitness Center/Secure storage space for rent
- Dorchester Historical Properties
Marilyn’s Beauty Salon
26 Water Street – Dorchester, NB E4K 3A4
Mountain Top House
4911 Main Street – Dorchester, NB E4K 2Y1
Mrs. B’s Meals To Go
- Monthly Meal Plans and Meals to Go on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 11am to 6pm. Home cooking, coffee, cake and more! Visit them on Facebook !
- Free estimates, moving, walls, walks and patio ground maintenance and spring cleanups by Todd MacLellan.
- Freelance Journalist – Photographer
3461 Cape Road – Dorchester, NB E4K 2X1
- All Types of Vehicles New and Old – Insurance Claim Specialists.
3457 Cape Road – Dorchester, NB E4K 2W9
- Flooring Products & Installation; Ceramic tiles, Carpet, Cushion Floor, Hardwood, Laminates
- Studio – Gallery – Art – Antiques – Treasure
- Kayaks, canoes, camping gear
Square Cut Salon & Spa
St. James Textile Museum
4967 Main Street – Dorchester, NB E4K 2Y3
- Dorchester Heritage Properties
Swift’s Service Centre Limited
5096 Route 106 – Dorchester, NB E4K 3C3
Village Square Takeout
1 Woodlawn Road – Dorchester, NB
- Open seven days a week! 11:00am to 7:00pm Home of the Big & Battered Fish!! Thursday Night is Wing & Shrimp Nite! Click here to view the menu
- AV (Audio-Visual Services), Installation and Rentals. Personal, Corporate & Live Events. Specializing in Groups of 100 and Fewer.
Warren Folkins General Contracting
4810 Route 106 – Middleton (Upper Dorchester), NB E4K 3H8
Phone or Fax: 506-379-6215
- Housing: New Construction, Renovations & Repairs, Vinyl Siding, Solid Vinyl Windows, General Repairs. Free Estimates.
- Burglar, Fire & Medical Alarms, Residential and Commercial